The Tremco Dymonic® Caulk with Backer Rod is a high-performance, low-modulus, one-component, moisture-curing, polyurethane joint sealant, specifically designed for sealing expansion and control joints in concrete systems. Tremco Dymonic® Caulk is to be used in conjunction with a closed cell or reticulated polyethylene backer rod.
Features & Benefits
- Movement capability of plus or minus 25% of the original joint width making it ideal for dynamically moving joints
- Available in 16 standard colors
- Additional made-to-order colors available
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.