The RHC/RHDC Series neoprene isolation hangers offer a cost effective solution for the isolation of suspended ceilings. This series is designed to solve high frequency attenuation problems in a protected space or radiating from that space to surrounding locations. These isolators are ideal for applications that do not have space constraints or require the isolation hanger to support other services.
The RHC/RHDC Series offer standard eyelets top and bottom for ease of installation. The ceilings are supported from neoprene vibration hangers consisting of a steel box with an internal neoprene element designed for 0.25" to 0.40" of static deflection. The elements are molded with an integral bushing to prevent lower support attachment from coming in contact with the isolator housing.
Features & Benefits
- Integral bushing molded to the isolation element prevents upper support attachment contact with the isolator housing
- Steel housing provides durability and stability
- Upper and lower eyelets accept wire or rod attachment for ease of installation
- Color-striped units provide easy identification for installation and inspection
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.