LPSH Series are low profile spring hangers designed only for low frequency applications where a disturbance is occurring from within or outside of an area that is to be protected from low frequency vibration.
The LPSH Series isolators contain a standard coil spring with up to 2" of static deflection. The spring isolator is seated in a neoprene cup with an integral bushing to prevent the upper support attachment from coming in contact with the isolator housing. The springs are color-coded to indicate load capacity and for ease of installation and inspection in the field.
Like the LPRH Series, the LPSH Series hangers are designed for the additional capability of supporting secondary ceilings and/or mechanical services from the same housing. This design only requires about 4" above the cold rolled channels for installation. The unique housing construction of the LPSH hangers allow for two standard 1 1/2" cold rolled channels at each isolator location. Pencil rods, clips, straps, nuts and bolts are not required for fastening the channels to the isolator.
The LPSH Series is provided with a 1/2"diameter eyelet at the top for use in the event that threaded inserts for attachment are not used for installation. Additional bolts and eyelets at the bottom are factory supplied if additional services need to be supported.
Features & Benefits
- Structural housing permits support of additional ceilings and/or mechanical services directly from the housing
- Low profile design uses no additional space above or below standard drywall — occupying only 3 ½” of total space for the entire system
- Unique housing construction allows for standard 1 ½” cold rolled channel suspension members to be installed tight to the overhead deck
- Installation without the use of clips, eyelets and pencil rods
- Integral bushing molded to the isolation element prevents upper support attachment contact with the isolator housing
- Eyelet is provided as an option to threaded inserts for simplified attachment and installation
- Color stripe for easy identification during installation and inspection
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.