The LPNH Series is designed to be effective for high frequency attenuation problems either effecting a protected space or emanating from that space to surrounding locations. The low profile design requires no additional room above the cold rolled channels.
The unique housing construction of the LPNH hanger allows for standard 1 1/2" cold rolled channel suspension members to be installed tight to the overhead deck. The LPNH Series offers positive receiver arms for cold rolled channels. The entire system occupies only 3 1/2" of total of space including furring channels, two layers of 1/2" sheetrock and isolator deflection.
The systems can be installed without the use of clips, eyelets and pencil rods. The neoprene elements used in the LPNH are designed for minimum real deflections of 0.25" - .30", and are molded with an integral bushing to prevent upper support attachment contact with the isolator housing.
Features & Benefits
- Low profile design uses no additional space above or below standard drywall — occupying only 3 ½” of total space for the entire system
- Unique housing construction allows for standard 1 ½” cold rolled channel suspension members to be installed tight to the overhead deck
- Installation without the use of clips, eyelets and pencil rods
- Integral bushing molded to the isolation element prevents upper support attachment contact with the isolator housing
- Eyelet is provided as an option to threaded inserts for simplified attachment and installation
- Color stripe for easy identification during installation and inspection
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.