RSHSC Series are isolation hangers that combine a coil spring and a neoprene element within the same hanger. The RSHSC Series are ideal for controlling both high and low frequency problems occurring within or outside of protected spaces.
The RSHSC combination spring and neoprene vibration hangers consist of two isolation elements - a low frequency, standard coil spring seated in a neoprene cup, and a high frequency neoprene element. Both the spring and the neoprene element are molded to integral bushings that prevent the lower and upper support attachments from coming in contact with the isolator housing. The RSHSC Series isolators offer up to 2.2" of static deflection over a wide range of loads. The springs are color-coded for simple identification in the field. The hangers provide eyelets on the top and bottom to accept wire or rod attachment for ease of installation.
Features & Benefits
- Combination of a coil spring and a neoprene element provides superior isolation for both low and high frequency situations
- Standard coil spring offers up to 2.2" of static deflection with loads from 21 to 370 lbs.
- Steel housing provides durability and stability
- Upper and lower eyelets accept wire or rod attachment for ease of installation
- Bushings molded to the spring isolator and to the neoprene element prevent both the lower and upper support attachments from coming in contact with the housing
- Color coded spring provides easy identification for installation and inspection
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.