The WAB Series are wall angle braces used in isolated wall systems. The WAB Series eliminate acoustical flanking and noise path throughout the isolated walls. These braces are best used in applications where simple, low cost installation is required.
Separating one wall from another via wall isolation systems significantly increases sound transmission losses. When noises entering through a structure disturb an adjacent space, wall angle braces are used to isolate one space from another. The WAB Series braces provide positive air gaps between the two-wall system and the ceiling.
The architectural design consists of two stationary walls made of concrete, block or drywall construction. The WAB Series serve as permanent supports that connect the ceiling to the isolated walls. The WAB Series combine high performance, cost effective design and simple installation.
Features & Benefits
- Steel and neoprene element braces eliminate acoustical flanking and noise path throughout the isolated walls
- Sturdy construction provides years of trouble-free isolation and support
- Braces accommodate concrete, block or drywall construction
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.