The TMRB Series are track-mounted ring and bushing type isolators for use in architectural applications. The TMRB Series are designed to isolate only the floating (inside) walls used in two-wall isolation systems. These neoprene mounts are best used in applications where simple, cost-effective installations are necessary.
Separating one wall from another via wall isolation systems significantly increases sound transmission losses. When noises entering through a wall disturb an adjacent space, the TMRB mounts are used to isolate the inner wall within a two-wall system. The walls can be made of concrete, block or drywall.
The TMRB Series mounts support the inner, or floating, wall from the floor - providing isolation from vertical wall movements. The mountings are installed at the base of the floating wall studs and serve as permanent supports for the studs. The TMRB Series combine a steel bushing between two resilient, neoprene elements.
Features & Benefits
- Steel and neoprene element mountings provide superior isolation for floating walls
- Sturdy construction provides years of trouble-free isolation and support
- Braces accommodate concrete, block or drywall construction
- Neoprene element provides excellent resilience and noise attenuation
- May be installed at the top, bottom or sides of a floating wall
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.