The QFFG Series are neoprene-coated fiberglass mounts used in floating floor systems. The QFFG Series offer constant natural frequencies over the entire load range. These mounts are designed for air spaces of 2", and are best used in applications where improved isolation performance and low cost installation is required.
The architectural design consists of two floor slabs - the floating or isolated bearing slab and the structural floor slab. The QFFG Series serve as a permanent load bearing resilient material that connects the two slabs and provide positive air gaps between two-floor systems. This series is also available factory mounted to 4' x 4' sections of pressure treated plywood, providing the contractor with their first course of underlayment.
The QFFG Series combine simplicity with the long-lasting performance of neoprene-coated fiberglass and very simple, low cost installation.
Features & Benefits
- Constant natural frequencies over the entire load range provide superior isolation in small airspaces
- This series is also available factory mounted to 4’ x 4’ sections of pressure treated plywood, providing the contractor with their first course of underlayment
- Unit accommodates air spaces of 2” – providing excellent flexibility in a range of building applications
- Neoprene-coated fiberglass isolators offer simple, low cost installation
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.