The NCM Series isolators are neoprene isolators used in conjunction with 2' x 4' sleepers/the NCM adjustable height sleeper system. The NCM isolators are factory assembled and attached to a 2' x 4' sleeper. The sleeper is designed to maximize isolated light-weight floor construction performance, while easily accommodating existing and new installations. The NCM sleeper system can accommodate multiple plywood layers or plywood sheetrock/plywood sandwich construction for greater attenuation.
The NCM Series combines simplicity with the long lasting performance of neoprene and low cost installation.
Features & Benefits
- Factory assembled and attached to 2' x 4' sleeper
- Easy-to-handle for simple installation
- Flexible to accommodate 12", 16" and 24" centers
- Adjustable height
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.