The MWIP Series masonry wall isolation pads are for use in block wall construction. The MWIP Series are designed to eliminate noise transmissions in two-wall isolation systems by mounting the pads at the base of floating masonry walls.
Separating one wall from another via wall isolation systems significantly increases sound transmission losses. When noises entering through a structure disturb an adjacent space, the MWIP pads are used to isolate one space from another within a two-wall system.
The MWIP Pads support the inner, or floating, block wall from the floor - providing isolation from vertical wall movements. The mountings are installed at the base of the floating block wall and serve as permanent supports as well as isolation elements. The MWIP Series combine a steel plate that the masonry blocks rest on with a neoprene pad that rests on the floor.
Features & Benefits
- Isolation pads are specifically designed for block wall construction
- Steel and neoprene pad mountings provide superior isolation for floating walls
- Sturdy construction provides years of trouble-free isolation and support
- Neoprene element provides excellent resilience and noise attenuation
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.