VMC Group SB-250 Seismic Cable Brackets are for use with 1/4" cable. The bracket is designed so that a 1/4" cable will quickly loop under and around the head of two bolts on the flange for ease of installation.
Seismic brackets are predominantly used with seismic cables in suspended piping, conduit and equipment to provide a tension restraint in the direction of the cable. Typical equipment installations utilize four lengths of cable with each one attached at a corner of the equipment. The cables are splayed at approximately 45° from the equipment.
The SB-250 Brackets meet the highest quality standards. They have been independently tested, rated and are FM Approved.
Features & Benefits
- Incorporates fewer components and is faster to install resulting in substantial labor and material savings
- Engineered to allow for the use of only one concrete anchor
- Bracket attaches to the equipment/piping and ceiling
- Does not require the addition of a cable clamp
- Zinc plated steel provides long life, durability and reliability
- FM Approved
- Suspended piping
- Suspended electrical services
- Suspended ductwork
- Suspended equipment