VMC Group SB-125 Seismic Cable Brackets are for use with 1/8" cable. The bracket is designed so that a 1/8" cable will quickly loop under and around the head of two bolts on the flange for ease of installation.
Seismic brackets are predominantly used with seismic cables in suspended piping, conduit and equipment to provide a tension restraint in the direction of the cable. Typical equipment installations utilize four lengths of cable with each one attached at a corner of the equipment. The cables are splayed at approximately 45° from the equipment.
The SB-125 Brackets meet the highest quality standards. They have been independently tested, rated and are FM Approved.
Features & Benefits
- Engineered to allow for the use of only one concrete anchor
- Incorporates fewer components and is faster to install resulting in substantial labor and material savings
- Bracket attaches to the equipment/piping and ceiling
- Zinc plated steel provides long life, durability and reliability
- Does not require the addition of a cable clamp
- FM Approved
- Suspended piping
- Suspended electrical services
- Suspended equipment
- Suspended ductwork