HRSA Series Spring & Elastomeric Angularity Hangers offer a combined solution for vibration isolation of both low and high frequency noise attenuation. The HRSA Series feature a steel spring in combination with an elastomeric element for use in suspended piping and equipment where it is critical to isolate both vibration and structure-borne noise.
The HRSA Series angularity hangers have a 30° misalignment capability, spring diameters and hanger box lower hole sizes are sufficiently sized to permit the hanger rod to swing approximately 30° before contacting the box. The HRSA Series are capable of load ranges from 20 - 8,200 lbs. and in deflections up to 3". The products incorporate a color-coded steel spring for ease of identification in the field. Custom sizes and deflections up to 5" available upon request.
The HRSA Series also offers the capability to incorporate eyebolt hardware to accommodate duct strap connections and/or pencil rods, when isolating ductwork and suspended ceilings.
Features & Benefits
- Elastomeric element offers isolation from noise as well as vibration
- Combined elastomeric and spring for both low and high frequency isolation in one hanger box
- Loads from 20 - 8,200 lbs. and static deflections of up to 3" provide flexibility over a wide range of applications
- 30° swing to compensate for rod misalignment prevents compromising the effectiveness of the hanger box
- Color-coded springs provide easy identification in the field
- Suspended piping
- Suspended electrical services
- Suspended equipment
- Suspended ductwork