HSA Series Spring Angularity Hangers are designed to isolate low frequency vibrations in suspended piping and equipment - preventing transmission of vibration to the building structure through the piping systems. The products incorporate a color-coded steel spring for ease of identification in the field. Load ranges from 21 - 8,200 lbs. and up to deflections of 3". Custom sizes and deflections up to 5" available upon request.
VMC Group 30° angularity hangers have a 30° misalignment capability, spring diameters and hanger box lower hole sizes are sufficiently sized to permit the hanger rod to swing approximately 30° before contacting the box.
The HSA Series also offers the capability to incorporate eyebolt hardware to accommodate duct strap connections and/or pencil rods, when isolating ductwork and suspended ceilings.
Features & Benefits
- Loads from 21 - 8,200 lbs. with static deflections up to 3” provide flexibility over a wide range of applications
- Pre-compressed hangers offer quick and easy installation in even the most challenging locations
- Lower hanger rod enables a 30⁰ swing to compensate for rod misalignment and prevents short circuits to the hanger box
- Color-coded springs provide easy identification of spring hangers for installation and inspection
- Suspended piping
- Suspended electrical services
- Suspended equipment
- Suspended ductwork