HRS Series Spring & Elastomeric Hangers offer a combined solution for vibration isolation of both low and high frequency noise. The HRS Series feature a steel spring in combination with an elastomeric element for use in suspended piping and equipment where it is critical to isolate both vibration and structure-borne noise.
The HRS Series is capable of load ranges from 20 - 8,200 lbs. and up to deflections of 3". The products incorporate a color-coded steel spring for ease of identification in the field. Custom sizes and deflections up to 5" available upon request.
Features & Benefits
- Elastomeric element offers isolation from noise as well as vibration
- Combined elastomeric and spring for both low and high frequency isolation in one hanger box
- Loads from 20 - 8,200 lbs. and static deflections of up to 3" provide flexibility over a wide range of applications; Pre-compressed and pre-positioning hangers offer quick and easy installation
- Color-coded springs provide easy identification in the field
- Suspended piping
- Suspended electrical services
- Suspended equipment
- Suspended ductwork