RDC2 Series flush-type, captive seismic elastomeric isolators provide effective shock and vibration control for use directly under HVAC, power generation and electrical equipment in conjunction with the equipment's mounting holes or supplemental steel supports.
The RDC2 Series offer rugged, all-bonded construction. Structural sections are made of carbon steel and sintered metal for long-lasting durability. All metal surfaces have a corrosion-resistant coating that provides extra protection and long-life.
The elastomeric coatings resist oils, ozone and most solvents - providing optimum resilience in most conditions. The seismic design has a built-in snubbing washer that prevents the elastomeric elements from coming in contact with the housing. The operating temperature of -20°F to + 180°F offers continuous operation in all ambient conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Static load range from 90 - 550 lbs. offers several solutions for lighter load applications
- Compact housing design permits installation in equipment where space is at a premium
- Built-in seismic snubbing keeps equipment secure
- Corrosion-resistant coatings on all metal surfaces offer extra protection and long-life
- Natural frequency of 12 Hz at maximum load provides structure-borne noise attenuation in even the most challenging applications
- Damping ratio of 5:1 offers excellent energy dissipation
- Can be used in floor or wall mounted applications
- Air handling units
- Air compressors
- HVAC equipment
- Power generation
- Electrical transformers