The MB Series are elastomer shock and vibration isolators used under HVAC, power generation and electrical equipment where a seismic design is required. At maximum rated load, the natural frequency range of 12 to 15 Hz offers excellent isolation of structure-borne noise.
The MB Series are also furnished as a complete assembly and feature a built-in leveling device for simple installation. The MB1 and MB3 housings are made of heat-treated cast aluminum, while the MB5 is manufactured from welded steel. All hardware consists of zinc-plated, carbon steel for superior strength and long-life.
The elastomer element resists oils, ozone and most solvents - providing optimum resilience in even the harshest environments. the MB Series works well in mechanical equipment rooms or on outdoor equipment platforms. The operating temperature of -20°F to +180°F offers continuous operation in ambient conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Static load range from 30 to 1300 lbs. offers a wide range of application flexibility
- Cast aluminum housing and carbon steel hardware provide durability in harsh environmental conditions
- Natural frequency of 12 to 15 Hz at maximum load provides structure-borne noise attenuation in even the most challenging applications
- Designed for seismic applications
- Isolator shipped as a complete assembly for ease of installation
- Built-in leveling device offers simplified equipment installation
- Available with longer bolt for height adjustable installation
- Air handling units
- Air compressors
- HVAC equipment
- Power generation
- Electrical transformers