JSQ Series Wire Rope Isolators are made of captive, flexible wire rope elements with upper and lower attachment plates. The stranded-wire rope elements provide a high degree of damping with measurable, predictable shock and vibration isolation performance.
JSQ Square Wire Rope Isolators consist of stainless steel and are connected to zinc-plated, low carbon steel mounting discs. The isolators offer three-plane, all-axes isolation that permits use in any attitude - vertically, horizontally and laterally. The isolators offer excellent shock attenuation with low frequency, high vibration isolation damping in a failsafe design.
Features & Benefits
- Corrosion resistant
- Perform well over a wide range of temperatures
- Three-plane, all axes isolation
- Excellent shock attenuation
- Small size isolator requires minimum space while delivering maximum isolation efficiency
- Wall mounted HVAC and electrical equipment including closed circuit television and cameras
- Medical equipment
- Control panels
No downloads for this item at this time.