The CA Series Circular Arch Isolators are made of captive, flexible wire rope elements with upper and lower attachment plates. The stranded-wire rope elements provide a high degree of damping with measurable predictable shock and vibration isolation performance. Designed to protect sensitive equipment in severe environments, the CA Series are ideal for isolating panel boards, wall mounted computers and accessories, medical equipment, closed-circuit television and other wall mounted equipment.
The CA Series Circular Arch Isolators consist of stainless steel, standard wire ropes. Wire ropes on CA models are connected to zinc-plated, low carbon steel mounting discs. The isolators offer three-plane, all-axis isolation that permits use in any attitude - vertically, horizontally and lateral. The isolators offer excellent shock attenuation with low frequency, high vibration isolation damping in a failsafe design. Standard spaced washers prevent the isolator coils from moving upward, under load, above the plane of the upper mounting disc - an effect know as heart-shaping.
These corrosion resistant isolators will resists ozone, oil, grease, sand, salt spray and organic solvents - meeting any environmental challenge. The CA Series work well over a wide range of temperatures.
CA Series are wire-bonded into aluminum plates. Temperature range: -65⁰F - + 200⁰F.
Features & Benefits
- Circular arch design provides high isolation for sensitive equipment
- Compact, low profile isolators absorb heavy shock loads with minimum deflection – permitting use where space is at a premium
- Three-plane, all-axes isolation enables vertical, horizontal and lateral movement
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and zinc-plated steel components withstand most environmental challenges
- Spacer washers prevent the isolator coils from moving upward, under load, above the plane of the upper mounting disc
- Wall mounted HVAC and electrical equipment including closed circuit television and cameras
- Medical equipment
- Control panels
No downloads for this item at this time.