VMC Group Elasto-Grip (Elastogrip) Pads are waffle-embossed isolators that provide excellent high frequency sound attenuation under HVAC, power generation and electrical equipment. The Elasto-Grip Pads are very effective in preventing shock and vibration transmissions in low to medium load installations - engines, compressors, fans, generators, punch presses, and pumps.
Elasto-Grip Pads are made of molded elastomer in a resilient waffle design. This unique design provides excellent tear and abrasion resistance with extremely high tensile and compressive strength. Sheets are available with waffle embossing on one side of 1/2" thick pads. Sheet sizes are available up to 24" x 36".
Elasto-Grip Pads offer exceptional gripping - eliminating the need for bolting or cementing in most applications. The pads are resistant to water, oils, cleaning compounds, and other environmental factors normally found in mechanical equipment rooms.
Features & Benefits
- Load ranges from 60 to 120 psi satisfy a wide variety of deflection requirements
- Waffle design provides excellent tear and abrasion resistance with extremely high tensile and compressive strength
- Strong waffle-embossed design provides exceptional gripping that requires no bolting or cementing
- Color-coded, oil-resistant elastomer provides simple identification and durability
- Weather-resistant Durulene™ elastomer
- Air handling units
- Air compressors
- HVAC equipment
- Power generation
- Electrical transformers