VMC Group KMS Steel Spring Isolators are very effective for use in industrial machinery. The KMS Series Isolators are ideal for reducing vibration, shock and structure-born noise in applications that require limit stops in all directions.
The horizontal limit stops incorporate molded polyurethane while the vertical limit stops utilize elastomer impregnated cotton duck. This construction softens the potential contact between metal-to-metal parts.
The housings are made of heavy-duty, all-welded steel construction as standard. Zinc-plated hardware and zinc chromate-primed housing and metal components further ensure protection against harsh conditions. The KMS Series Isolators require fastening to the support structure and to the equipment. Anchor bolt holes in the base plate and tapped holes in the top plate are provided.
The oil-tempered, high carbon steel springs are powder coated for superior corrosion resistance in harsh environmental conditions. All springs are color-coded for easy identification and inspection in the field.
Features & Benefits
- Load ranges up to 8,000 lbs. provide flexibility over a range of industrial equipment applications
- All-directional limit stops permit installation in applications where significant movement in any direction is possible
- Oil-tempered, high carbon steel springs and heavy-duty, all-welded steel housings ensure extreme durability and long life
- Color-coded springs provide easy identification for installation and inspection
- A powder-coated finish on the springs and zinc-plated hardware offer superior corrosion resistance
- Punch presses
- Milling machines
- Pumping equipment
- Drill presses
- Drop hammers
- Forging hammers