VMC Group LF Series Low Frequency Elastomeric Vibration Isolators are used in a variety of applications where space and weight are restricted. The LF Series offer a low natural frequency that is ideal for isolating structure-borne noise in mobile applications.
The LF Series provides a low profile, rugged, all-bonded construction that includes corrosion-resistant coating on all metal surfaces. The structural sections are made of steel for excellent strength and durability.
The elastomeric element resists oils, ozone and most solvents - providing optimum resilience in nearly all environments. The operating temperature range of -20⁰F to +180⁰F offers continuous operation in all weather conditions.
Special elastomeric compounds available.
Features & Benefits
- Static load range from 40 - 2,800 lbs. offers a wide range of application flexibility
- Low profile provides installation in space-restricted applications
- Low natural frequency of 10 Hz at maximum load provides structure-borne noise attenuation in even the most challenging applications
- 1:1 axial to radial stiffness ratio
- Rugged, all-bonded construction provides durability in extreme conditions
- Failsafe design when used in conjunction with a snubbing washer for mobile and all-attitude use
- Typical damping ratio C/Cc = 0.1 transmissibility approximately 5:1 at resonance
- Air conditioning systems
The engineers we employ hold the highest industry-recognized credentials in structural analysis, elastomer development and system dynamics.
We are the first ISO accredited PCA ISO-17065, third-party certification body for special seismic certification of non-structural building components and their mounting configurations by the ICC’s International Accreditation Service.
We are the only ISO 17025:2005 Accredited Seismic Simulation Test Laboratory with a triaxial shake table owned and operated by California licensed Structural engineers.
Testing Services Update
DCL now offers Nuclear Qualification and Testing services.
In partnership with Greenberry Industrial, we now offer testing services that meet the requirements of ASME NQA-1.