VMC Group LF Series Low Frequency Elastomeric Vibration Isolators are used in a variety of applications where space and weight are restricted. The LF Series offer a low natural frequency that is ideal for isolating structure-borne noise in mobile applications.
The LF Series provides a low profile, rugged, all-bonded construction that includes corrosion-resistant coating on all metal surfaces. The structural sections are made of steel for excellent strength and durability.
The elastomeric element resists oils, ozone and most solvents - providing optimum resilience in nearly all environments. The operating temperature range of -20⁰F to +180⁰F offers continuous operation in all weather conditions.
Special elastomeric compounds available.
Features & Benefits
- Static load range from 40 - 2,800 lbs. offers a wide range of application flexibility
- Low profile provides installation in space-restricted applications
- Low natural frequency of 10 Hz at maximum load provides structure-borne noise attenuation in even the most challenging applications
- 1:1 axial to radial stiffness ratio
- Rugged, all-bonded construction provides durability in extreme conditions
- Failsafe design when used in conjunction with a snubbing washer for mobile and all-attitude use
- Typical damping ratio C/Cc = 0.1 transmissibility approximately 5:1 at resonance
- Air conditioning systems