TELECURB® telescopes to fit most manufacturers' HVAC units ranging in lengths from 65-7/8" to 96-7/8" and widths from 37-1/4" to 59-7/8", between 3 and 12 tons. TELECURB® expands in all three directions - length, width and height. Built-in, computer-designed Thermal Acoustical Sound (TAS) control system attenuates heat and noise, offering a more efficient, quieter, and user-friendly system. The TAS control system features perforated perimeter panels that in conjunction with the roofer supplied insulation, serves as the acoustical sound absorber for breakout noise inside the curb. In addition, this feature eliminates the need for factory supplied isolated curbs. The perforated panel does not act as a thermal barrier. TELECURB® is wind compliant, and available in isolated and non-isolated versions.
Made To Stock (MTS) - Is shipped fully-compacted to take up the least amount of warehouse space and ready for field expansion.
Made to Order (MTO) - Is factory expanded to the size necessary for your order. The unique telescoping Adjust-To-Fit™ technology of TELECURB® is designed to accommodate flat, pitched, or uneven roof applications.
Features & Benefits
- National Roofing Contractor Association (NRCA) design compliant
- Works well with all roofing membrane types
- Available to ship compact (not expanded) or size specific, ready to install
- Incorporates integral seal duct supports that are adjustable to HVAC size requirements
- Adjustable on 3 axes
- Reduces inventory
- HVAC rooftop equipment such as RTU's and fans