HRSP Spring & Elastomeric Positioning Hangers are designed to isolate low and high frequency vibrations in suspended piping and equipment - preventing transmission of vibration to the building structure through the piping systems. The products incorporate a color-coded steel spring for ease of identification in the field. Load ranges from 21 - 8,200 lbs. and up to deflections of 3". Custom sizes and deflections up to 5" available upon request.
VMC Group Spring & Elastomeric Positioning Hangers incorporate a means for supporting the suspended equipment or piping at a fixed elevation during installation regardless of load changes as well as a means for transferring the load to the spring. This is accomplished by a bearing plate within the hanger box that keeps suspended piping at a fixed elevation during installation and startup. This plate is designed to maintain suspended equipment and piping at a fixed elevation regardless of load changes. An adjustment nut is provided to transfer the load to the spring after the piping system has been filled with water, or the equipment is installed and level.
The HRSP Series Spring & Elastomeric Positioning Hangers offer the capability to incorporate eyebolt hardware to accommodate duct strap connections and/or pencil rods, when isolating ductwork and suspended ceilings.
Features & Benefits
- Loads from 21 - 8,200 lbs. with static deflections up to 3” provide flexibility over a wide range of applications
- Pre-compressed hangers offer quick and easy installation for a fixed elevation in even the most challenging locations
- Color-coded springs provide easy identification of spring hangers for installation and inspection
- Combined elastomeric and spring for both low and high frequency isolation in one hanger box
- Suspended piping
- Suspended electrical services
- Suspended equipment
- Suspended ductwork