VMC Group Floating Floor Drains are used in conjunction with the ANFF and ASFF Jack Up Isolation Systems. VMC Floor Drains are cast iron and have an upper funnel section cast into the floating floor, a lower bucket built into the structure shall retain the water surrounding the upper section as a between floor sound seal. VMC Floor Drains incorporate weep holes to drain the structural floor.
Features & Benefits
- Simple installation
- Weep holes incorporated into drain
- Floating upper housing
- Commercial utility and HVAC space
- Performing arts centers
- Computer operation rooms
- Entertainment, social event spaces and health clubs
- Transportation depots
- Hospitals and research facilities
- Office and residential complexes
No downloads for this item at this time.